Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: How do you organize scanlations?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im really really really organized in terms of my comp files. manga or not. i dont like having too many things in a folder so i try to break things down into as many subcatagories as posible. it would be too hard to explain...but in the end its really efficient cuz i know exaxtly where everything is. though sometimes, like now when theres alot of manga realeased..i procrastinate in organizing the downloads, and everything is one folder and i dont know what is what.

    as for how much i have. 5.62 gbs...thats including shojo, shonen ai, yaio and everything else. i only save stuff to disk when the series is complete. oh and i have a shit load thats in my recycling bin. thats all the yaio stuff that i dont want anyone to see if they access my files, and no one every checks in there. so it saves space and it hides the stuff pretty well. cuz when i wanna read something old, i just restore it ^_^

  2. #22
    Inactive Member butabara's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh. I just download all my manga into one common folder (titled "scanlations". Whodathunk.) I never thought of organizing them - I only keep my favourites, after all. Besides, I remember what I downloaded from each group - and I can always check according to date and name.

    As for subfolders for different genres: since the vast majority of scanlations I read are yaoi, I don't really feel the need for further classification [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    I am so lazy ^-^ *proud*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •